Express Entry Program
* Federal Skilled worker stream
Eligible Professional Candidates can submit a profile into the federal government system and be a candidate in FSW pool of applicants.
Criteria of eligibility are based on different factors such as Age, years of Experience and type of work, Language proficiency , Education.
You need to score a minimum of 67 points to be eligible to apply.
* Federal Skilled Trade stream
Need to have work experience in specific trades, proof of language proficiency, Valid Job Offer of full time work or Canadian Certificate of Qualification.
List of skilled trade groups:
- Major Group 72, industrial, electrical and construction trades
- Major Group 73, maintenance and equipment operation trades
- Major Group 82, supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
- Major Group 92, processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
- Minor Group 632, chefs and cooks
- Minor Group 633, butchers and bakers
*Canadian Experience Class stream
To be eligible to apply under this stream, you need to meet the language criteria and have worked full time in Canada for at least 1 year in the last 3 years in a job level NOC O, A ,or B.
You must plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
*Quebec skilled worker program
Individuals who wish to immigrate permanently and be established in Quebec under one of these programs:
- Regular Skilled Worker Program – ARRIMA
- Québec Experience Program
- Permanent immigration pilot programs
* Provincial Nominee Program
You can apply for this program if you have the skills, education, and work experience and wish to become permanent resident of Canada in a specific province and meet the requirements of each province immigration stream weather designated to students or workers.
* Atlantic Immigration Program
It is a pathway for foreign skilled workers and International graduates who graduated form a Canadian institution who wish to wok and live in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, or Newfoundland and Labrador. Job offers can be for positions with NOC O,A,B,or C.
Fill out our free assessment and we will make sure if you are eligible for any of these programs.